Travel trade visitors can now register online for MITT 2017. The exhibition will be held on 14-16 March, in “Expocentre”, Moscow.
To restrict the access of the general public to MITT 2017, we have introduced a new admission policy. Travel industry representatives can register online for free using a promo code. Otherwise, the tickets can be purchased online for a small fee.
The unique promo codes have already been sent out to all participants of the MITT 2017, so that they can invite their agents and partners to attend the exhibition for free. Also, the visitors of the previous MITT 2016 (representatives of tour operators, hotels and other sectors) will receive the promo codes by 15 December.
MITT "Travel and Tourism" 2017 exhibitors will be located in the following “Expocentre Fairgrounds”
MITT 2017 halls and pavilions:
• African, Asian, American countries, Middle East, Islands - Pavilion 1
• European countries and the Mediterranean - Pavilion 2, Halls 1 and 2
• Intermed - Services for treatment abroad - Pavilion 2, Hall 2
• IT in tourism - Gallery
• Russian and CIS domestic tourism operators, hotels, cruises, resorts and regions – Pavilion 2, Hall 3
• Turkey: The Ministry of Tourism and Hotels - Pavilion 8, Hall 1
• Turkish hotels - Pavilion 8, Hall 2
• Tour operators, Turkish hotels - Pavilion 8, Hall 3
DMCs, hotels, airlines, transportation and excursion companies, and other travel industry representatives will be present on the national stands of countries and regions.
To register for MITT 2017, press here